Google Analytics is a freemium web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Here we are providing you top 10 best Google Analytics Courses for you. Either you are a newbie or have knowledge of the same, these courses will help you learn even the basic tips that are essential to learn the skill.
1. Google Analytics Certification - Get Certified in 2 Days!
Description: Taking the Google Analytics exam gives you an industry recognised Certification proving your skills in Digital Analytics and Google Analytics. The exam is free to take, 90 mins long and contains multiple choice questions (a detailed overview of the exam is provided in the course)
Is the Google Analytics Certification Worth It?
The value is “not” only a bullet point on your resume.
Once you’ve achieved certification, you will have gained a really great understanding of how to use Google Analytics professionally, inquisitively and intellectually. And not only for content websites but also for ecommerce websites and mobile apps as well.
Now that's a valuable bargaining chip to attach to your personal package!
Why Now is the Perfect Time to Earn This Qualification
✔ The Exam is now FREE. Unbelievable value for an Industry Recognized Qualification.
✔ You can Add this Certification to your Resume with 2 days of dedicated study-not months!
✔ "Data Culture", "Data Driven Decision Making" & "Marketing Analytics" are the Top of Mind now - take advantage of this to secure your next interview, promotion or client.
You Don't Need to Be Technical to Take The Google Analytics Certification Exam
All of the study materials and sample questions are designed to bring absolute beginners from zero knowledge about analytics to certified individuals. Of course, you will need to study to get there but there's no prerequisites or work experience required to earn the Qualification.
Course Content & Overview
Inside the course, I share the update to date, step-by-step approach that I used to pass the test in the shortest time possible including:
- Engaging HD Video lessons
- Detailed Exam Overview so Know How to Ace it First Time
- 150 Practice Questions with Answers
- The Best Study Resources & Cheat Sheets to Ensure Exam Success
- 3 Strategies Guaranteed to Reduce Your Study Time by 50% or More
- Access to Active Discussion Forums and a Helpful Instructor
This courses come with a 30 day money back guarantee - no questions asked!
Make This Investment in Yourself
Sign up today to become Google Analytics Certified in just 2 Days!
Instructor: Daragh Walsh
2. Google Analytics For Beginners
Description: Go from Beginner to High Level
By the end of this Google Analytics course, you will be using Google analytics as a powerful tool to monitor the health of your business and identify growth opportunities.
You'll go from beginner to high-level and your instructor will take you through each step on screen:
- Create a Google Analytics Account
- Install Tracking Code
- Load Demo Data from a Real Online Store
- Add Filters to Remove Internal Traffic
- Analyze Real Time Reports
- Analyze Audience Reports
- Analyze Acquisition Reports
- Analyze Behaviour Reports
- Deep Dive Into Data with Dimensions & Segments
- Track Marketing Campaigns with Campaign Tagging
- Add Colleagues to Google Analytics
- Configure Goal Tracking
- Remove Spam Traffic
- Set Up Custom Alerts
- Master new features like Analytics Intelligence
Instructor: Daragh Walsh
3. Google Analytics for Beginners
Description: Do you know where your most profitable customers come from and how they are finding you? What about how to identify untapped opportunities for new customers?
Then this course is for you. After taking this course you'll quickly gain all the skills you need to be a Google Analytics power user.
Google Analytics for Beginners takes you through all the reports found in your Google Analytics account. We'll dive in deep, as I explain each of the reports in detail and show you exactly how to use the information they contain to grow your business online.
This course follows a step-by-step process – using screencasts of an actual live Google Analytics account, so you can follow along in your own account. There are no long-winded lectures or boring PowerPoint presentations. Each lesson is simple and to the point.
What you will learn:
- Who - your customers are including their demographics, interests and what type of devices they use.
- What - they've looked at on your site and what they purchased (or didn't).
- When - their first visit was and when they came back.
- Where - they are from and what languages they speak.
- How - they got to your website (social media, referred from another website, or Google search)
If you have any questions about the course feel free to email me anytime.
Instructor: Corey Rabazinski
4. Google Analytics: Double Your Conversions With No Extra Cost
Description: If you own an online business and you are not currently using Google Analytics to convert more lookers into paying clients,It's Costing You Big Profits In Your business.
There are hundreds of thousands of businesses just like yours that would make more sales and money if they used Google Analytics in their business to see exactly where their website traffic is coming from and why their visitors are not becoming paying clients. The reason is that they just do not have the knowledge to get started.
How Many New Customers Would Find You Instead of a Competitor if You Ranked In One Of The Top 3 Spots of Google In Your Local Market Because You Know Your Analytics Data?
According to Online Marketing research reports your prospects are 50% more likely to visit your business within 2 days after finding you in the search engine rankings.
Today You Can Easily Get More Paid Clients For Your business When You Know Some Simple Secrets To What Makes Them Buy...
In this 4 hours of step by step video training, we will show you how you can get more traffic and money!
- Discover the best ways to use Google Analytics to get more traffic to your websites!
- Find out how Google Analytics can help you drastically increase your conversions!
- Discover the hidden features of Google Analytics that you probably never even knew were there!
- Learn how to decipher all those confusing statistics to understand exactly how your sites are performing!
- And much much more!
Click the order button NOW and Start learning how you can increase your traffic and conversions!
Instructor: Boost Top
5. Google Analytics: A Beginner's Guide
Description: I created this course, because too many businesses and businesses owners have told me that they have Google Analytics, but they just don't use it. When asked, the reasons are usually, "too complicated," "not sure what to look for" or "I just don't understand."
That is so unfortunate, because Google Analytics contains information that can make an immediate impact in growing your business! The difficult part is finding information to help you set it up properly, understand the interface and how to read the reports.
In this course, I'm going to use a lecture format, but with dozens of Google Analytics screen captures to help you navigate alongside as I teach you how:
- Customize Google Analytics to work specifically for your business.
- Dominate the terminology
- Evaluate reports based on your questions
- Segment, contrast and compare
- Find easy "wins" to improve your website
- Track revenue
- Assess the value of your content
I'll also teach you how to think differently about analytics. I'll also teach you the skills necessary to analyze and identify problem areas or opportunities to grow your business.
In my 20+ years of experience in Digital Marketing, nothing makes as big an impact as utilizing analytics to find problems or drive increased revenue to your business.
Instructor: Matt Bailey
6. Google Analytics Mastery
Description: The only end-to-end course for Google Analytics users of all skill levels. From initial setup and tracking code configuration scenarios to leveraging it's reporting capabilities to generate more revenue, this course is designed to rapidly expand your knowledge through the practical, real-world use of Google Analytics.
This course includes 12 hours of comprehensive video content and while a lot of beginner information is included, this course also covers advanced tracking and reporting scenarios to help you get more out of the platform than what initially meets the eye.
Everyone asks themselves questions about how their website is performing, but don't always know the best way of accessing the information they're tracking, and that assumes that their current configuration has been implemented correctly. Over 60% of all Google Analytics implementations are incorrectly suited for a business's needs.
This course helps you address those key questions and gives you the skills and confidence needed to correctly configure a new Google Analytics instance from scratch for your company or clients.
Enroll in this course today to master Google Analytics and become a better marketer.
Instructor: Chris Boulas
7. Google Analytics for Shopify: A Complete Step-by-Step Guide
Description: If you've ever run an online business, you'll probably understand how hard it can be to identify your target audience to begin with, and to then minimise your Ad Spend, while trying to maximise your Revenue.
By using the correct Google Analytics setup, and learning how to strategically analyse and apply data from your Google Analytics account, you can fine-tune your marketing and advertising to sky-rocket your Shopify business, without adding a single penny extra to your marketing budget! In fact, you can often save money after learning how to use Google Analytics to your advantage!
In this course you will follow me step-by-step, a six-figure Shopify Entrepreneur and Bestselling Udemy Instructor, as I guide you through exactly how to do it.
You'll receive an initial overview of how to link Shopify and Google Analytics, followed by a comprehensive walkthrough of the key areas you should be familiar with in the Analytics dashboard.
Following this, we'l set up some Goals and Funnels to help us track our Revenue, and we'll create 5 incredibly important Custom Reports that will help us to pin-point when and where you should be focusing your marketing and advertising. I'll also provide you a deeper walkthrough of how to analyse data about Locations, Languages, Ages, Genders, Devices and more... in order to further your understanding of how exactly to analyse and then apply your data. This is where you'll see the true power of Google Analytics!
Following the strategies provided within this course, I have managed to halve my Cost per Acquisition through Facebook Ads, and have had a Cost per Acquisition on Google AdWords of less than $1!
Don't believe me? Check out the Proof Section of this course absolutely FREE.
I show you SOLID PROOF of my ability to turn £5 in to £1000 through Google Analytics and Google AdWords.
Using the strategies I show you in this Course, I have been able to generate over £1000 in revenue on one of my Shopify stores from less than £5 in advertising spend on Google AdWords. Obviously, this isn't representative of my average Return on Ad Spend, but it does demonstrate how incredibly important it is to have the correct Google Analytics set up for your Shopify website. Without the correct set up and knowledge of how to properly use Google Analytics data to your advantage, you're never going to exceed your business goals and sky-rocket your business.
Without following the tips and tricks I show you in this Course, I would never have been able to achieve such amazing results.
So if you want to learn how to collect, analyse and then apply Google Analytics data to your own business to take it to the next level, you should join me inside the course and we'll get started.
Instructor: Adam Reed
8. The 2018 Google Analytics Bootcamp
Description: Data is essential for digital marketing optimization. No matter what your role, having a knack for using data to make decisions is a valuable and sought-after skill.
The problem is... not enough people have it!
The goal of this bootcamp is to cover all practical knowledge, tips, tricks and best practices for Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager that will help you and your team make better data driven decisions.
- How to properly setup and implement Google Analytics
- How to perform a Google Analytics Audit (my template is included!)
- My secrets for extracting actionable insights from reports
- How to setup event tracking on buttons, scroll rate, video plays and form submits using Google Tag Manager
- Skills and analytics philosophies to help get that well deserved pay bump, promotion or career transition.
This Bootcamp is Most Valuable to :
- Digital Marketers
- Digital Strategists
- Growth Hackers
- UX Designers/Researchers
- Ecommerce Managers
- Web Developers
- Startup Leaders and Entrepreneurs
Instructor: Daniel Greco
9. Google Analytics Certification Exam Training
Description: Three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now!
- Get lifetime access to this quick, but info packed hour-long course, including new lectures added constantly as I learn new strategies!
- Ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of your discussions!
- Advance your life today. What you will learn in this course is original, honest, and detailed! Use my Google Analytics strategies that helped me perfect endless websites using the data that users demanded.
In this course you will learn my various strategies on what makes Google Analytics so important for ANY business, app or online marketing venture!
Study our 100's of sample exam questions so you will be able to pass the Google Analytics IQ Certification Exam with ease! Use this course to learn how to excel your online marketing and analytics efforts to the next level!
TAKE A STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION WITH YOUR BUSINESS AND START COLLECTING ANALYTICS WITH EASE! ENROLL NOW!
Instructor: COURSE ENVY
10. Google Analytics Reports and Dashboards with Data Studio
Description: If you are a Google Analytics user you will know how much data can be provided to you. However it is not always easy to access this data and make sense of it within Google Analytics. In this course Ian Littlejohn will show you how to easily create your own custom Google Data Studio reports and dashboards that will make it easy to understand your Google Analytics data.
Google Data Studio is Google's latest report and dashboard creation tool. Using a drag and drop interface reports can be created and running in minutes. Google Data Studio also makes it incredibly easy to share your reports with other users.
In this course we will show you how to easily create the following:
- Connect to the Google Analytics data source
- Understand the Google Data Studio interface
- Create Scorecards displaying key information such as Sessions and Users
- Create Time Series / Trend graphs displaying how Sessions and Users changes over time
- How to setup different filters for your data
- Display information using column, bar and pie charts
- Create effective maps and geographical analysis
- Create powerful interactive dashboards
This course is for anybody who wants to effectively analyze and understand their Google Analytics data.
Instructor: Ian Littlejohn
Note: If the coupon doesn''t work for you, please let us know and check our website for other courses! We are affiliated to Udemy